Join one of the national leaders in equipment hire!
GROUPE LT, is recruiting a Junior Accountant F / M.
Under the responsibility of the Financial Manager of the “Module” division, your main missions are:
- Carrying out and coordinating the accounting operations of several entities of the group,
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the accounts, from data entry to the preparation of the balance sheets,
- Carry out tax returns (VAT, DEB, etc.),
- Follow the fixed assets,
- Carry out the accounting entry of the entries,
- Participate in the establishment of the annual accounts,
- Management of customer accounts, recording of payments and lettering,
- Management of supplier invoices and expense reports,
- Controlling data related to salaries (payroll OD and social charges),
- Monitoring and recording of cash flow (bank reconciliations),
- Drawing up claims declarations
- You have a higher education in accounting (BAC +3/4), you have a professional experience of at least 1 or 2 years in a similar position, ideally within a group and/or a consulting firm.
- You are a dynamic, autonomous, versatile, rigorous person and you like teamwork.
- You are methodological and you are proactive.
- Autonomous, responsible, rigorous, you have good interpersonal skills and know how to work in the collective interest with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamic, you also know how to take a step back, analyze and provide relevant answers by being solution oriented. Loyal, involved, you have a real sense of confidentiality.
- You have a good command of computer tools, including Excel (DCT, advanced formulas).
Position based in: Mérignac